UK factory order placed

All BMW iX1 related discussions
NickC

Post by NickC »

After placing a reservation on launch day, my dealer invited me in today to place the factory order. Finance still isn't finalised/available so slightly odd to order without seeing the numbers but we have a pretty good idea based on looking on the BMW finance offers for the iX3 and i4, and the dealer put it through as though it would be a cash order so we did get an OTR price.

https://webfrontend.evecp.bmw.cloud/4797e4b

We want to keep estimated monthly pricing in check so settled for an xLine, in the metallic sapphire black. We had the option to remove the blue highlights but we thought it looks quite nice with them, and on xLine the roof lining is light so we're happy to go with the black sensatec cloth/leatherette with aluminium trim. Range for us just trumps looks, so we have kept the standard 18" wheels. Have added the tech pack (iirc £1600) and Harmon Kardon audio (£600). Looking at the order sheet it's got steering wheel heating preparation i.e. will probably have to pay the annoying subscription to remove the software lock as hardware will be there, there was no option today on the dealer configurator to remove it. Also says adaptive suspension is standard.

But per other threads, the ICE X1 is very similar in terms of kit available and standard kit so do configure them if you want to learn more. Estimated delivery is 30th March 2023, dealer was reasonably high confidence with this especially as it's a very early order. Let me know if you have any questions.

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Welcome to the forum, some very sensible options there I think. The 18" wheels and adaptive suspension will certainly make the ride better. I mentioned earlier I have an X3 currently and with 20" RFT it is a very harsh ride at times.

Harmon Kardon I wouldnt be without as I do like streaming music in the car. Never had a heated steering wheel before, guess you cant miss what you havent had, no idea if I would use it or not really.
NewcarR

Post by NewcarR »

What was the monthly price at?

I don’t know what configuration I want
NickC

Post by NickC »

Agree Rob - I had an iX xDrive50 for a week with 21" wheels and although it was an incredible vehicle, agree that it was a very harsh ride given the terrible roads and potholes here in the East of England... I'm sure 18s won't look as nice as the bigger sizes, but we have to be slightly pragmatic too and it feels worth it.

NewcarR - it's obviously dependent on your deposit and mileage, but 7.9% APR was what I've since been quoted. You can go on the BMW Finance offers page, find a similar costing model and use the calculator to get a rough idea of what your costs would be.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Looks like APR is probably only heading in one direction too as this currently stand
robe033

Post by robe033 »

I placed order 3 weeks ago with dealer
Have not had build slot yet